Gear up those tastebuds – the 3rd Annual Masters of Taste is heading back to the iconic Rose Bowl.
The premier outdoor, luxury food and beverage festival that will take place on Sunday, May 6th, 2018 from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm on the field of the Historic Pasadena Rose Bowl!
Each and every year the event brings some top contenders in the culinary and beverage space to the forefront and this upcoming year proves to be no different. Guests can expect an exhilarating line up of delectable sweets, handcrafted cocktails, and savory bites from top chefs. Everything your tastebuds could ever want under one ‘roof.’
100% of the proceeds from Masters of Taste 2018 will directly benefit Union Station Homeless Services, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to helping homeless men, women and children rebuild their lives. Union Station is part of a premier group of human services agencies in Los Angeles County that are leading the way to end homelessness in our community and offers an array of services including street outreach, meals, shelter, housing, case management and career development. In the last two years Masters of Taste has raised nearly $1 Million in support of Union Station’s life-saving programs.
Some of this year’s Masters of Taste 2018 participating Culinary Masters and Restaurants include:
- Ayara Lūk Chef Vanda Asapahu (Westchester)
- Bacchus Kitchen & Eatery and Claude & Co. Chef Claud Beltran (Pasadena)
- Bistro Mon Cheri Chef Kimmy Tang (Pasadena)
- Bone Kettle and Komodo Chef Erwin Tjahyadi (Pasadena and Los Angeles)
- Bourbon Steak Chef Kyle Johnson (Glendale)
- Celestino Ristorante Chef Calogero Drago (Pasadena)
- CHAYA Chef Joji Inoue (Downtown Los Angeles and Venice)
- Church & State and Spring Chef Tony Esnault (Downtown Los Angeles)
- Garlic & Chives Chef Kristin Nguyen (Garden Grove)
- Gus’s Barbecue Chef Mike Stern (South Pasadena)
- Kato Chef Jonathan Yao (Los Angeles)
- Lost at Sea Chef Tim Carey (Pasadena)
- Lunasia Dim Sum House Chef Lee Hau Fu (Pasadena and Alhambra)
- M Café Chef Atsushi Kenjo (Melrose and Beverly Hills)
- Mercado, Mercado Taqueria, Maradentro, Yxta Cocina Mexicana Chef Jose Acevedo (Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Brentwood, Studio City, Downtown Los Angeles)
- Momed Chef Alex Sarkissian (Beverly Hills and Atwater Village)
- Nerano Chef Michele Lisi (Beverly Hills)
- Ramen Tatsunoya (Pasadena)
- Redbird Chef Neal Fraser (Downtown Los Angeles)
- SOL Cocina Chef Deborah Schneider (Newport Beach and Playa Vista)
- The Bellwether Chef Ted Hopson (Studio City)
- The FLATS Chef Paul Shoemaker (Beverly Hills)
- The Raymond 1886 Chef Tim Guiltinan (Pasadena)
- Twohey’s Tavern Chef Travis Limoge (Pasadena)
- Wax Paper Chef Peter Lemos (Frogtown)
- Welltopia Chef Lulu Cai (Hollywood)
- Wolfgang Puck Catering (Los Angeles)
- World Empanadas Chef Matthew Hirtz (Burbank)
- XO Chef Michael Hung (Mid-town Los Angeles)
For those with a sweet tooth, Masters of Taste has got you covered there will be an assortment of delectable desserts such as the deliciously scrumptious scratch baked custom cakes from Butter Cake Shoppe, Crème Caramel, traditional and wildly creative gelato flavors from Fatamorgana Gelato, homemade premium sorbets from Helados Pops, Chocolatier to the Stars Mignon Chocolate,Nothing Bundt Cakes, Porto’s Bakery, Zooies Cookies and much more.
The beverages will be flowing throughout the event as well! A few SoCal favorites including: Indie Brewing Company, Iron triangle Brewing, Lincoln Beer Company, MacLeod Ale Brewing Co., San Fernando Brewing Co., State Brewing Co. will be onsite. In addition to a nice selection of premium wines including: Ascension Cellars, Cosentino Winery, Foris Winery & Vineyards, Hitching Post Winery, Y3 by Jax Vineyards, Kieu Hoang Winery, Lorimar Vineyard and Winery, Anderson Valley’s Navarro Vineyards and Wrath Wines to name a few.
Masters of Taste is in a league of its own! Early bird tickets can be purchased HERE and are available until March 1st, after the 1st pricing will increase. This is an event you DON’T want to miss!
Follow Masters of Taste for the latest updates on:
2018 Hashtags: #mastersoftaste #eatmoregivemore #ushsnews